And there will be food.
Lovers, friends and strangers are invited to touch, taste, look, listen, move and love their way to a more satisfying Valentine’s Day this year through an assortment of carefully-crafted experiences and experiments presented by a
panel of guest presenters.
Please RSVP soon, as space is limited
$15 registration fee includes food and drink
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Our Valentine's Evening workshop will include:
- meditations on the heart by yogini, occupational therapist and choreographer Camille Dieterle
- a touch and energetics primer (and performance) led by massage therapist and
composer Adam Overton
- a rib-cracking CPR class for the broken-hearted, as well as a four-course dinner,
with EMT, food-enthusiast and artist Michael Parker
- experiments in initimate movement with choreographer Hana van der Kolk
- investigations with the alien voice of an intimate gaze led by lover and anti-war-ior Marc Herbst
- a living soundtrack of duets for the evening, Our Breath Concrete, by yogi and
new media artist Qusai Kathawala
- a closing conversation with healer and artist Sarah Cole
Valentine's Feel the Love 2007
...announcement for the Pre-Fix
-----SOLD OUT IN UNDER 24 HOURS-----